After post content

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks After post content

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  colkav 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

colkav
    Participant

Hi all,

I just updated the following site from a non Genesis Theme (suffusion), to Prose:

http://www.richardgraham.me/

The problem is, I had previously added some after post content, see here for example:

http://www.richardgraham.me/politics/margaret-thatcher-a-warning/

..where it says “About Richard Graham”, and “Subscribe to Richard Graham by Email or RSS Feed.”  Now, I cannot figure out how i added this in the first place, and how to remove it!

Sorry to be such an idiot, but does anyone how I might go about detecting this?

Many thanks in advance,

c

wendycholbi
    Participant

Hmm. It looks like ordinary post content to me. Are you saying that when you edit a post, you can’t see/edit that text in the post body?

I noticed that the most recent blog post doesn’t include the RSS feed part, but the other blog posts do (so the text snippets aren’t identical across all posts). This indicates to me that the snippets aren’t being added by a plugin, but I could be wrong about that.

Do you have any plugins installed that allow you to add text snippets into posts? Possibilities include:

End Post Content

Post Ender

Sniplets

Custom Post Text

I love WordPress, Genesis, and the Prose child theme (my complete guide to using Prose is here: SiteSetupKit.com). Say hi on Twitter: @wendycholbi

colkav
    Participant

Thanks very much for your reply Wendy, and, um, I’m now so sorry to have posted…  You’re absolutely right.  .  Thing is i’ve recently managed to add the after post content, it seems i didn’t know how to do it at that time.  

Thanks for taking the trouble!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘After post content’ is closed to new replies.