Agency Color Scheme

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Agency Color Scheme

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SoZo 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

pcarden
    Participant

Several elements of the appearance of the Agency theme are easily customizable through the WP dashboard.  But this is not so obvious for the color at the top of the theme (black by default) and also the color/style of the menu fonts?  Any help appreciated.

SoZo

It helps immensely if you include a link to your site with all questions. Also, I recommend installing the Firebug add on for Firefox or using Chrome’s Firebug Lite which will enable you to right click on any element to inspect it and determine the associated style rules or the selectors required to create new style rules.

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  SoZo.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  SoZo.

pcarden
    Participant

Thanks for the firebug tip.  The site in question is http://no-8.com, which is currently set up just to exactly replicate the Agency Theme demo.  What I’m trying to do is to change the black band at the top to white, and the dark grey band behind the slider to white.  The problems is that I can’t locate either of these in the css.  Any suggestions?

SoZo

Everything is white when I visit the site

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.