Agency Pro – background problem

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Agency Pro – background problem

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 18 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kiralytool 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

garnetta
    Participant

I created a custom background 100 px wide x 1500 px tall and want it to tile horizontally for my background in Agency Pro. It’s not tiling properly. Instead it’s stretching a small portion to fill the screen cutting off the top of the image. I’ve selected “tile horizontal” in the custom background settings page.

????????

anitac
    Participant

Agency Pro uses Backstretch. If you want to use the image you have designed that instead, you will need to remove the backstretch code from the theme.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

garnetta
    Participant

Where is the backstretch code?

anitac
    Participant

It’s located in your Functions.php file.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

garnetta
    Participant

I removed the code and it no longer displays a custom background image. This is what I removed from the Functions.php:

//* Enqueue Backstretch script and prepare images for loading
    add_action( ‘wp_enqueue_scripts’, ‘agency_enqueue_backstretch_scripts’ );
    function agency_enqueue_backstretch_scripts() {

//* Load scripts only if custom background is being used
    if ( ! get_background_image() )
    return;

wp_enqueue_script( ‘agency-pro-backstretch’, get_bloginfo( ‘stylesheet_directory’ ) . ‘/js/backstretch.js’, array( ‘jquery’ ), ’1.0.0′ );
    wp_enqueue_script( ‘agency-pro-backstretch-set’, get_bloginfo( ‘stylesheet_directory’ ).’/js/backstretch-set.js’ , array( ‘jquery’, ‘agency-pro-backstretch’ ), ’1.0.0′ );

wp_localize_script( ‘agency-pro-backstretch-set’, ‘BackStretchImg’, array( ‘src’ => str_replace( ‘http:’, ”, get_background_image() ) ) );

}

anitac
    Participant

Ok, were you able to add your own image now?

garnetta
    Participant

I can add the custom image and it shows it in the custom background settings page, but when I save it and view the page it’s not there.

anitac
    Participant

Please share a link to the site so I can take a look.

garnetta
    Participant

http://palspetcremationsedalia.com/pets

There’s not much there because I just got started. :)

anitac
    Participant

Can you give me a screenshot of the Appearance > Background page in your dashboard?

garnetta
    Participant

You can see the screenshot here: http://palspetcremationsedalia.com/example.jpg

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by  garnetta.
    • This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by  garnetta.

anitac
    Participant

Did you have that there before you removed the code or did you add it after you removed it?

garnetta
    Participant

I re-added it after I removed the code.

anitac
    Participant

Look in your Functions file and see if you have code related to this. If you do, copy and paste it over here.

add theme support for custom background

garnetta
    Participant

This code is still in my Functions file:

//* Add support for custom background
    add_theme_support( ‘custom-background’, array( ‘wp-head-callback’ => ‘agency_background_callback’ ) );

//* Add custom background callback for background color
    function agency_background_callback() {

if ( ! get_background_color() )
    return;

printf( ‘<style>body { background-color: #%s; }</style>’ . “\n”, get_background_color() );

}

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.