Agency Pro Home Top Widget Dissapears

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Agency Pro Home Top Widget Dissapears

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nictech 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Nictech
    Participant

On the Agency Pro theme demo homepage if you scroll down the page, then re-size browser window down below say 700px width, scroll back up and the Home Top widget does not show. Roll the mouse wheel a click and it appears.

I understand that most people will visit site on single size whether a computer or phone, only developers drag window size for quick responsive testing. My client just tested a demo and he picked up on it right away.

Anyone offer a suggestion for fix?

NictechDesigns.com

http://demo.studiopress.com/agency/

Jamie Mitchell
    Participant

Hey champ

This looks like an issue with the jquery fade when scrolled function, it is setting the opacity to -6.49 for the home-top div when you perform browser resize as you described above.

Aside from removing the fade function itself, i don’t know how this can be fixed, but atleast you know what is causing it

hope this helps a little

Nictech
    Participant

The Fade was part of it but found a function in /js/home.js

function fade_home_top() {
    		if ( $(window).width() > 200 ) { 
            window_scroll = $(this).scrollTop();
    	   		$(".home-top").css({
    				  'opacity' : 1-(window_scroll/450)
    	    	});
    		}
    	}

Default was 800 so when screen size dropped below it was turned off, when resizing back up to larger screen there is no action to turn it back on.

I dropped width to 200, seems to work, needs browser & device testing.

NictechDesigns.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.