Agency Pro – homepage fade as scrolling

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Agency Pro – homepage fade as scrolling

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Davinder Singh Kainth 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

awohl
    Participant

Site is not live yet, but as I scroll down on homepage that uses “home top widget”, text lightens then disappears.

If someone can kindly let me know how to turn this off or a workaround, that would be great.

Davinder Singh Kainth
    Participant

Fade effect is rendered via jquery.scrollTo.min.js script file. Following is tutorial with reserve instructions for you to get pointers to solve this issue.

http://sridharkatakam.com/fade-away-element-scrolling-fade-back-scrolling-wordpress/

Need website customization services or other Genesis / WordPress help ?
    Davinder @ Design Studio iGuiding Media | My Blog | Fresh Genesis Themes Collection

awohl
    Participant

Thanks for responding!

In theory I understand. But bear with me…I found the “js” folder in the agency pro folder. So, I upload that folder via the backend wordpress panel, like I would uploading a theme? then manipulate from there, right?

Sorry for remedial question, but not a coder by a longshot! ;-)

Davinder Singh Kainth
    Participant

No problem, here is an easy way – http://www.basicwp.com/disable-fade-scroll-effect-agency-theme/

Davinder @ Design Studio iGuiding Media | My Blog | Fresh Genesis Themes Collection

awohl
    Participant

THANK YOU!!! So much easier!

kheilmann

Thanks from me also! I was having the same problem and that took care of it!

Kathy

kheilmann

I just realized that by commenting out that script, I also removed the scrolling feature. I prefer to keep the scroll even if the text has to fade. Any way to keep the scroll and not fade the text?

Kathy

Davinder Singh Kainth
    Participant

Yes, that is also possible. For that, you need to use modified JS file. Share your email ID – I will email you modified JS file.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.