Agent Press 1.0 to 1.01 Upgrade Problem

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Agent Press 1.0 to 1.01 Upgrade Problem

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 23 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cdils 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

cdils
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

futurewebboss
    Participant

cdils
    Participant

Oh goodness, there is some weirdness going on in there with the home page structure. You are running the old version of AgentPress and my usual troubleshooting methods are falling short.

Is there a reason you don’t want to upgrade to 2.0? There will be a little work re-styling, but I think it’d be worth it.

Have you been helped in this forum? Pay it forward and answer someone else’s question. I bet you’ll know the answer to at least one question. :)

I host a weekly Genesis-focused podcast called Genesis Office Hours. I tweet @cdils.

futurewebboss
    Participant

cdils
    Participant

I can totally relate to that!

I’d go back to the client and explain that if they want to take advantage of newer functionality and bells/whistles, they need to invest in an upgrade. The alternative is to throw money out trying to fix up the older version. If it’s not in their budget now, that’s understandable, but that’s their decision to make if they want it or not. Don’t spin your wheels for free. :)

Have you been helped in this forum? Pay it forward and answer someone else’s question. I bet you’ll know the answer to at least one question. :)

I host a weekly Genesis-focused podcast called Genesis Office Hours. I tweet @cdils.

futurewebboss
    Participant

futurewebboss
    Participant

Ok so you won’t believe the simplicity of the solution.

I simply put the Genesis Slider widget in the Featured Properties sidebar rather then the Slider Sidebar

http://ginaspropertymanagement.com

Robin
    Participant

Doh!

OK, note to self: be very wary of attempting to help with themes you haven’t messed with yourself.

Glad you got it sorted!!

I do the best I can with what I’ve got. (say hey on twitter)

cdils
    Participant

Sometimes the simplest solution is right in front of you! I missed it entirely – guess I like to make things harder than they are. :)

Glad you got it working!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.