Agentpress-based listings page

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Agentpress-based listings page

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ericleeclark 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

chikamiku
    Participant

Hi Folks,

Thanks again for sharing your tips to tweak changes in themes so generously. For one of my website, I am using agentpress theme. While adding a new listing, I am unable to add galleryof additional photos. Could anyone suggest on how to handle this issue? I am not sure how to insert

The related section in the theme tutorial says the following. “Additional Photos
    If you want to have a place on your property listing for a gallery of photos, you can easily do that by uploading all of the photos in the same way you did the photo of the house as mentioned above.

Once you have uploaded the photos, you have the option to “Insert Gallery” which will automatically generate and place the shortcode into the text editor. To manually add the property map shortcode into your listing, copy and paste [ gallery columns="5" size="featured" link="file" ] and place it wherever you want the additional photos to appear.

If you would like your additional photos to open up in a lightbox, then you will need to download and install the jQuery Lightbox For Native Galleries plugin.”

According to what it said, I uploaded the images and then press the button to insert into a listing. Now I can see all the images I uploaded. However, they are not a in a gallery format. they are all stackedone above the other. is there any video tutorial to handle the gallery issue? Also can you guess what mistake I made while uploading images?
    I am not sure how to use the jqury gallery plugin either as there are no specific directions to use it inside a post or a listing in question.

ericleeclark
    Participant

I’m having a related issue with this theme and the jQuery Lightbox for Native Galleries plugin. The gallery displays correctly for me on listing pages, but when viewing the images via the lightbox the image dimensions are not correct and don’t appear to follow the dimensions of the source image being displayed.

I noticed that the jQuery Lightbox for Native Galleries plugin is no longer being developed and has been discontinued by the original developer. See here: http://www.viper007bond.com/wordpress-plugins/discontinued-plugins/jquery-lightbox-for-native-galleries/

He recommends using Jetpacks Carousel module in favor of his plugin. I haven’t tried it yet, but I’m going to explore that option.

ericleeclark
    Participant

I installed Jetpack and enabled the Carousel module, works like a charm in replacement of the jQuery Lightbox for Native Galleries plugin.

@chikamiku, in regards to your specific issue, could you send a link to your site so I can see what it’s doing?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.