Agentpress Header

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Agentpress Header

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ElayneW 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

atlrelady
    Participant

if someone can help me that would be great

im slowly building my site, http://www.homesaroundalpharetta.com and i keep uploading a header photo and no matter how much i change the size, it keeps taking up the same amount of space and wont fit right. can someone take a look and tell me what im doing wrong?

thank you.

Riavon
    Participant

Hi, I don’t know what changes to the size of the image you’ve been making? But the image that I see there now, the dimensions are 400px (wide) x 130px (high). The header image needs to be 960px wide. If you load something that is narrower, then naturally it’s not going to take up the entire width of your header area.

Twitter: @riavonentprises

atlrelady
    Participant

thank you. when i upload in the dashboard, it cuts it to that size. i keep looking for where to put it in my cpanel but can’t find it. do you know?

atlrelady
    Participant

well i figured out my problem. i had the genesis simple header plugin installed and it cut every header pic. i removed it and now the width is fine but the default height isn’t large enough. is there anyway around this? if you look at the site, there is a space between the header and the menu.

Riavon
    Participant

So glad you were able to figure out what was causing the problem. I looked at your site this morning and your header image looks great! I didn’t see a space, so I’m guessing you were able to resolve that, as well. :)

Twitter: @riavonentprises

rhaatidp
    Participant

I am trying to use my logo as a header, each time I try to upload only 1/3 the height is given as an option to save and it says I crop and publish but then it shows as blank.   My website is advancedrealtycorp.com.  Can anytime advise me how to edit the logo to size and stretch it to fit as a heading in Agentpress.  Thanks.

ElayneW
    Participant

I am having the same issue.  I want the header height to be 140.  I’ve changed the css:

#header {
    color: #fff;
    margin: 0 auto;
    min-height: 140px;
    text-shadow: 1px 1px #000;
    width: 960px;
    }

When I upload my header image that is 960 x 140, it crops it to 125 px.

site is http://remaxteaminnisfil.com/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.