Align featured image of category archive

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Align featured image of category archive

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  robkhoo 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

robkhoo
    Participant

Hi guys,

Wondered if anybody knew how to do this.

I want to align the images (currently left) for my category archives pages to the right. This would include any archive pages I have also for some custom post types too.

Look forward to hearing back

Thanks guys

Jon Bellah
    Participant

Please provide a link to your site. This is generally just a matter of changing your float from float:left; to float:right;, but I could be more specific if you give a link.

Follow me on the Twitters at @JonBellah. I blog about web design, development and a lot about Genesis at CSSForge.com

robkhoo
    Participant

Sure Jon – Thanks for the reply!

The example here is of a custom post type I want to apply the right image alignment to: http://nagoya-info.com/restaurants/

Jon Bellah
    Participant

Although it’s a little counter-intuitive to the name of the class, in your style.css find the img.aligneft property and change it so that it reads:

[css]
    img.alignleft {
    display: inline;
    margin: 0 10px 10px 0;
    float: right;
    }
    [/css]

Follow me on the Twitters at @JonBellah. I blog about web design, development and a lot about Genesis at CSSForge.com

robkhoo
    Participant

Hi Jon

Will this css change affect all images aligned to the left?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.