Align Left & Right Excerpts – Balance Theme

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Align Left & Right Excerpts – Balance Theme

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  abuyer 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

abuyer
    Participant

Hi, can somebody help me with the alignment of left and right excerpts. I am showing a screenshot, on left it the current design, on the right is what I need to accomplish. Thank you!

http://s11.postimage.org/xlo36yug3/old_vs_new.png

SoZo

Both the left and right sides look the same to me

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

abuyer
    Participant

abuyer
    Participant

Can anyone help me, I am lost with this.

AC
    Blocked

Please post a link to your site. Images do not help very much as we need to see the code behind the theme.

abuyer
    Participant

Thank you, so the client’s site is http://www.penometusa.com , I hope the image does clarify what the owner wants me to accomplish.

AC
    Blocked

Well one of the problems is that if you look at the the titles – some have 3 lines and some have 2 which causes the misalignment of the columns. I don’t know how to resolve that for you. I will have to defer to someone else who can provide more technical assistance.

abuyer
    Participant

Yep, that is the idea. I need somehow to use some fixed size. don’t know how to do it.

abuyer
    Participant

I guy asking me for 50 USD for the trick did give me the resolution of the problem. However the client didn’t like it, so it is back to the default state. Thank you anyway!

Consider this topic CLOSED.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.