alternate layout for adorable theme

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks alternate layout for adorable theme

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sassymomblog 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

sassymomblog
    Participant

Ok I just switched to the adorable theme. I followed the instructions to switch it to the magazine layout, but it didn’t work, I’m not sure what I did wrong or left out. Help please. Thanks

http://www.alittlebitsassy.com/

anitac
    Participant

What do you mean by “magazine” layout. I don’t see that as an option in the demo – http://prettydarncute.com/demos/adorable/.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

sassymomblog
    Participant

I think that is what it is called. I want my widgets to look just like the demo, where more than one post show up on the page. But when I try to get it like that it just duplicates the same post.

sassymomblog
    Participant

Nevermind, I got it

anitac
    Participant

You can drag a Featured Posts into the areas and select a category for each one. The slider is in the Featured-Full widget area, the ones below it are Featured Top Left, Featured Top Right, and so on and so forth. Just drag a Featured Post into each of these and select a different category for each one. Or you can drag whatever you want in there. The layout is controlled by widgets.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

sassymomblog
    Participant

Thanks, I didn’t realize I just had it in the wrong widget. I am bad about making simple things difficult. LOL

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘alternate layout for adorable theme’ is closed to new replies.