Another question post Minimum update

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Another question post Minimum update

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  GirlieGeek 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

GirlieGeek
    Participant

I am working on a client’s website and when I try to add a background now, the background is covering the text. Formerly, there was a white space that housed the text and main body of the page with the background showing up around the edges of the page only. Now, the background image covers the entire page. I tested this on another website to make sure it was occurring across all sites I use this theme on and it does. How can I make it so the background only shows up on the outer portions of the page and the text is set against white, as it was before?

Thanks

AC
    Blocked

Can you post a link to the client site? We need to visually see what you are talking about.

GirlieGeek
    Participant

I uploaded an example at http://www.ouch-its-grief.com There is text on that purple background but as you can see, the background is extending across the entire page. With the former version of Minimum, the text area was set against white with the background just showing around edges. How can I get that back? Thanks, Anitac.

GirlieGeek
    Participant

Just bumping this to see if anyone has an answer.

GirlieGeek
    Participant

I copied and pasted the css from an earlier version of Minimum. This appears to have solved the issue but I wish I knew what part of the code had caused this to occur.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.