Any help appreciated

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Any help appreciated

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 19 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

anitac
    Participant

If you “view source” I find this:

[html]<div id="title-area"><h1 id="title"><a href="http://marealestatesearch.com/&quot; title="Andover MA Real Estate">Andover MA Real Estate</a></h1>[/html]

Somewhere in your code, the title is wrapped with H1 and I am not sure how to get rid of that. I use this same theme for a client and it’s not in their theme and doesn’t act like that when pages are shared. Are you using the Genesis SEO settings or anything like that?

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

rtibbs4
    Participant

Hi,

You we’re replying to someone else but I haven’t been able to figure it out. I don’t use the Genesis SEO, I don’t think, let me check.

anitac
    Participant

@rtibbs4, post a link to your site so I can view your code.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

rtibbs4
    Participant

Hi,

You already have it marealestatesearch.com, I appreciate your help. Tried opening a “ticket”. Not much help.

Thanks.

anitac
    Participant

Did you add any custom code snippets or anything like that? Possibly ask for help on another issue here on the forum?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.