any slider that works with Page?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion any slider that works with Page?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  electricbrick 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Shawn Teo
    Participant

Hi, i’m currently using agentpress theme with agentpress listing plugin and realize that this create a custom type post which is not automatically integrated with some other plugins which create the plugins into Post section.

i therefore wish to disable agentpress listing and swap to using normal post, but then by doing that, the home page can’t load properly.

my last resort to make it work it to use a static home page, but i can’t seems to find a good slider that works with static home page. anybody knows of any good slider plugin that works with page?

Andrea Rennick
    Keymaster

Any slider that gives you a shortcode would work on a single page.

Changing the Listings to using regualr posts would remove most of the functionality.

**forum signature**
    If you need technical support for your theme please file a ticket.

The forums are community based. Staff only monitors the forum for issues relating to the forum itself and to redirect users to where they need to go.

Twitterholic

Shawn Teo
    Participant

but if i don’t change listing to regular post, i got many other plugins that can’t seems to be integrated too though.. any solutions to that?

nickthegeek
    Keymaster

you might look at the Meteor Slides plugin. You can’t pull form listings but you can custom define the link URL

B2Web
    Participant

vSlider also uses shortcode that you can place in a page.

B2Web: blog, Genesis video tutorials and general WordPress topics.

electricbrick
    Participant

I don’t know if you found resolution to this, but I’ve had luck with Genesis Responsive Slider picking up the Listing CPT.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.