Archives Home Page

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Archives Home Page

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cannedphotons 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

cannedphotons
    Participant

Hello,

I am new to all of this: cms, wordpress genesis ect but I am having a great time.

I am wondering if I might get suggestions on how to create an archive home page such as at wirecutter.com ? I am basically creating a resource list for big data associated technologies.

I am currently working with the enterprise child theme but that might not be the best choice.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Archives home page may not be the best description of what I am hoping to accomplish. I hope this makes sense.

Thanks!

nunotmp
    Participant

Are you basically trying to display all post under your categories? So if you create a category “TV” you can a title with all post that are marked as tv to display?

cannedphotons
    Participant

Hi Nunotmp,

Thanks for the response. Yes, something like that. If one clicks on big data analysis, they would see an expansion of different analysis types. Clicking on those, they would see subtypes. Naturally, only so much could fit on one page but I want to abstract the information in that way.

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.