Associate template help

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Associate template help

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  complete novice 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

complete novice
    Participant

Hello all, I have recently purchased the Associate template and am trying to replicate the showcase, however when I try to place the recent post under the middle section there is a big gap between the middle section and the recent posts.

How can I fix this?

Anita
    Participant

Please post a link to your website so we can take a look. Also, please elaborate on what you mean by “replicate the showcase” – what are you trying to do?

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

complete novice
    Participant

Hi thank you for the response, I’m sure if you look at this you will know what the problem is http://www.muscletraining.co.uk/

Anita
    Participant

You put Featured Posts in the Home-Bottom widget area. Pull it up to Home-Top widget area.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!

Anita
    Participant

Sorry… wrong instructions! Give me a second to review again.

Anita
    Participant

Okay, you have the Comments and Calendar in the wrong widget area. They should be in the Home Bottom Right (home-bottom-2) widget area.

complete novice
    Participant

Wow, thank you for that, I have a couple more things I would like to change (site is working progress).

How do I change the credits in the footer?

<div class=”grid col-300 copyright”>
    <?php esc_attr_e(‘©’, ‘innovative’); ?> <?php _e(date(‘Y’)); ?>” title=”<?php echo esc_attr(get_bloginfo(‘name’, ‘display’)); ?>”>
    <?php bloginfo(‘name’); ?>

</div><!– end of .copyright –>

<div class=”grid col-300 scroll-top”>“><?php _e( ‘↑’, ‘innovative’ ); ?></div>

<div class=”grid col-300 fit powered”>
    ” title=”<?php esc_attr_e(‘innovative Theme’, ‘innovative’); ?>”>
    <?php printf(‘innovative Theme’); ?>

<?php esc_attr_e(‘powered by’, ‘innovative’); ?> ” title=”<?php esc_attr_e(‘WordPress’, ‘innovative’); ?>”>
    <?php printf(‘WordPress’); ?>

I would like to change the php to HTML so I can input my own credits.

There are other things I would like to change, but one thing at once. Thanks again

Anita
    Participant

Download, install and activate the Genesis Simple Edits – http://wordpress.org/plugins/genesis-simple-edits/. You can modify it that way.

complete novice
    Participant

Thanks again,

How would I add text in a paragraph under the slider? I tried to drag text into featured but it doesn’t seam to work?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.