Balance Theme Set Up

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Balance Theme Set Up

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  braddalton 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

PrintsCharming
    Participant

I’m using the Balance Theme, I’ve got a few questions. Been trying to solve myself but it’s not working. Hope someone might be able to advise some help!

The theme has 4 color options. For the life of me I can’t figure out how to get the “blue” properties to load. Do I have to replace all of the css? Cause I will if I have to.

Breadcrumbs… Just in general do they need to be visible? And is the page title considered a “breadcrumb” if not how do I get rid of that?

THANK YOU for your help!

http://www.http://em-j.com/iTeachXL

braddalton
    Participant

In the Genesis > Theme Settings you’ll find a color selector where you simply choose from the drop down menu.

Breadcrumbs settings are also in the theme settings. You can choose to display theme or not too. Its your choice.

PrintsCharming
    Participant

Thank you BradDalton. For some reason that drop down menu never appeared. I just changed out all of the colors in my css. But I have a question about breadcrumbs. When you have a static home page. Is it possible to change a setting that would make the “HOME” in the upper left not show up? Or any other page for that matter?

braddalton
    Participant

Yes. You can use PHP code with a conditional tag to remove a menu item.

PrintsCharming
    Participant

Would you be able to help me with that? Or point me in the right direction? I’m really new to coding.

braddalton
    Participant

I can however i would need to write and test it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.