Blog permalink question

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Blog permalink question

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Andrea Rennick 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

davej1963
    Participant

My Metric themed site has until now consisted of entirely static pages. I want to start a blog on the site now and have featured blog posts appear on the home page.

However, when I create my first blog post the permalink automatically is http://philadelphiahomehealthcare.net/about-us.

What’s going on here? Thanks.

anitac
    Participant

Did you set a static page for your home page? Do you have an About page as your home page?

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

davej1963
    Participant

I didn’t set a static page for my home page. What page do I set as my Home page when the home page consists of widgets?

How do I set this up properly?

Andrea Rennick
    Keymaster

Go to Settings -> PErmalinks and check your settings there.

The themes do not create the links, they just display what you have in the settings.

**forum signature**
    If you need technical support for your theme please file a ticket.

The forums are community based. Staff only monitors the forum for issues relating to the forum itself and to redirect users to where they need to go.

Twitterholic

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.