Borders

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  keystone 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

keystone
    Participant

I am building a site at http://demo.keystoneinternetsolutions.com.au/ and would like to have the option of placing borders around the main widget posts. Can anyone help me with how to show this border on the front page please ?

Gordon J

Keystone Internet Solutions – Your Web Development and Positioning Professionals.

braddalton
    Participant

Find the selectors for your homepage widgets in your source code or use Firebug

Example:

.home-top-1 .widget {
    border: 5px solid red;
    }

Specializing In StudioPress Child Theme Customization.
    500+ StudioPress Tutorials

keystone
    Participant

Thanks Brad

Keystone Internet Solutions – Your Web Development and Positioning Professionals.

keystone
    Participant

OK…tried your suggestion but I think I need to take it a little deeper. Your recommendation was great but I want to try to get the border around the actual widget content in the featured widget amplified sections within the home middle columns. Any thoughts?

braddalton
    Participant

Find the i.d or class for each widget and use that as the selector to target with a border. Try using Firebug

Specializing In StudioPress Child Theme Customization.
    500+ StudioPress Tutorials

keystone
    Participant

Thanks again Brad

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.