Bring Slider out of wrap on Exectuive

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Bring Slider out of wrap on Exectuive

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nickthegeek 1 year, 12 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

netviper
    Participant

As the title says, I am trying to take the slider out of the wrap so I can make the slider much larger.

The goal is something like this.  http://www.agloves.com/

Or should I not use executive?  any ideas would be helpful.

How do I do it?

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by  netviper.
    • This topic was modified 2 years ago by  netviper.

SoZo

You would need to move the slider div and sidebar out of the function that it is currently in with the other sidebars and add it back in in it’s own function using the genesis_before hook

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

netviper
    Participant

Wouldn’t it still be in the wrap and stuck at 1140px?

netviper
    Participant

I am going to for sure need better help moving that funtion.  Should I open a ticket?

nickthegeek
    Keymaster

In help desk we do offer 1-1 support, however we simply cannot offer 1-1 customization help. If we did have unlimited 1-1 customization help we would need to charge thousands of dollars per theme per site. This would effectively make us a custom theme shop. This is a good thing to be but not what StudioPress is. We sell themes and help with setting them up, using the features, and technical issues via the 1-1 support desk. When it comes to changing the themes we ask that those questions be put before the community. We cannot guarantee those questions will be answered in a timely fashion, but the answers will benefit the community as well as the person asking the question, so it is a much better venue for customization help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.