Build database-driven website?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Build database-driven website?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Herman
    Participant

Hi,

The site I want to build would allow users to register, input information and be able to change that information while adding information to their profile which can be looked at and searched by people interested in their services.

What are your recommendations?

anitac
    Participant

Buddypress… information at http://buddypress.org

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Herman
    Participant

Thanks..skimmed the site but didn’t find much info in the documentation on features or what it can be used for. Seems like it’s a social media platform.

anitac
    Participant

You can use it for profiles, customizing questions and information for members, allow them to update, etc. There’s a lot of information on the site, but if you don’t have time to really look, maybe it’s not the solution for you.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.