Center logo and navigation in Balance Theme

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Center logo and navigation in Balance Theme

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cehwitham 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

faith
    Participant

Help! I’m using the Balance Theme and  want my header to be centered  like it is on http://www.garancedore.fr/en/ , and with the date to the left of the centered main navigation.   I’ve tried several options to try to get my using the existing code (see below), but nothing is working.    (I’ve already uploaded my test logo to the media library. It is 500px x 113px. )

/* Header ———————————————————— */

#header {  margin: 0 auto;  min-height: 135px;  overflow: hidden;  width: 960px; }

#title-area {  float: left;  overflow: hidden;  padding: 40px 0 0;  width: 350px;   }

#title {  font-family: ‘Lora’, Georgia, “Times New Roman”, Times;  font-size: 32px;  line-height: 1.25;  margin: 0;  }

#title a, #title a:hover {  color: #222;  text-decoration: none; }

#description {  color: #bbb;  font-family: Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, sans-serif;  font-size: 9px;  text-transform: uppercase; }

#header .widget-area {  float: right;  margin: 40px 0 0;  width: 600px; }

/* Image Header – Partial Width ———————————————————— */

.header-image #title-area, .header-image #title, .header-image #title a {  display: block;  float: left;  height: 135px;  overflow: hidden;  padding: 0;  text-indent: -9999px;  width:350px; }

.header-image #description {  display: block;  overflow: hidden; }

/* Image Header – Full Width ———————————————————— */

.header-full-width #title-area, .header-full-width #title, .header-full-width #title a {  width: 960px; }

cehwitham
    Participant

Hi Faith,

Do you have a link to your site? It’s hard to advise without being able to see the problem.

Chris

Twitter: cehwitham Web: cehwitham.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.