Center Navigation in Crystal Theme

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Center Navigation in Crystal Theme

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  garkim 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

garkim
    Participant

I am wanting to center the primary navigation in the Crystal Theme and wonder if anyone has  made this modification.   It  currently floats left and I would rather it be centered.  The quick work around has been to increase the font size, and font and adjust the individual block size, padding and margin in the CSS so it will balance.   The problem with that is I have to carefully choose what items are added to the primary navigation / menu and adjust the CSS to balance.  Not too much of a pain but a div align sure would be easier to center that navigation menu.

Regards,
    GARKIM

Webmaster
    Participant

The Crystal Theme uses custom menu in a widget in the header. Can you post a link to the website?

garkim
    Participant

Thanks for the reply, W.  My site currently is offline so a link is not possible.  I am very familiar with all the themes and the Genesis Framework.   I am not speaking of the menu in the header right or widget area as the demo.  I have made modifications and have moved the menu below the header and out of the widget.  I am using the header right widget area for adsense.  I think I have it 95.234587%  figured out.  That is precise.

Regards,
    GARKIM

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.