Changing header on agency

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Changing header on agency

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alexanderbegg 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

alexanderbegg
    Participant

Hi there I would like to change header on Agency but on version 1.0

I was told this the other day:
    Sorry, I don’t have a version of 1.0 to see the functions.php.

Maybe someone else can help you out.

In 2.0, in the functions.php, there’s a line around 27

/** Add support for custom header */
    add_theme_support( ‘genesis-custom-header’, array( ‘width’ => 960, ‘height’ => 115 ) );

If I provide the 1.0 functions PHP can someone help me change header? I prefer agency v1.0 because of its layout.
    I really dont want the site to mess up though!

http://blessedenergies.com

anitac
    Participant

You will need to do a little bit more modifications for the 1.0 header, such as adding in the CSS as well as making it responsive. 1.0 isn’t responsive and 2.0 is responsive. I have 1.0 and a client using it right now.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

alexanderbegg
    Participant

Thanks for the reply. If I could learn a good place to help me self-help through this that would be very valuable.
    I have turned to 2.0 and it just seems such a big change. I might consider it in the future, for now I’ll look forward to the challenge if possible, or just keep this lovely orange banner!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.