Changing the "post comments" link

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Changing the "post comments" link

This topic is: resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tsoraci 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

tsoraci
    Participant

Hello everyone, I’ve been trying to figure out this modification all day and I’m stuck. I don’t use the native wordpress commenting feature, I use a plugin called G+ comments that has G+, FB, Disqus, and WP all together. As of now, if you click on the “Leave a comment” link on a post it doesn’t go anywhere (obviously). How can I set that so it instead jumps down to the plugin at the bottom? I think I need to modify the post comments function and have it point to the plugin…
    Any help/pointers would be a blessing, thanks!

http://androidassault.com

AC
    Blocked

The configuration that would control that would be inside the plugin. There should be instruction or settings in there to do that. If not, I would contact the developer of the plugin.

tsoraci
    Participant

Thanks for the response, though I don’t think I am being clear enough which is my fault, I’m still learning all the correct terms. I want to have the “leave a comment” link, that we all have on our posts, to change where it goes to. Does that make sense? I’ll keep trying to get the wording right in my question if it doesn’t, thanks for your patience :)

AC
    Blocked

The plugin you are using…. is supposed to automatically do that for you. You aren’t supposed to do it manually. What is the plugin name you are using and where did you get it from?

tsoraci
    Participant

Oh I think I see what you mean now. The plugin I’m using is called , I don’t see any settings in there to change the link.
    But for example, if you look at one of my posts, say this, and click the leave a comment button is just adds a #comments to the end of the url. It would be neat if it jumped down to the comments section but I guess it doesn’t really matter because if people read the articles they will naturally end up there.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.