Changing title and description colour in Vintage Theme

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Changing title and description colour in Vintage Theme

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kathiemt
    Participant

I’ve worked out how to change the Title colour but can’t work out how to change the description colour. I just can’t see reference to it in the css. Can someone point me in the right direction please?

http://juliecini.com.au/  The current text colour is too hard to read.

Virtual Assistant & Nature Photographer
    Kathie Thomas: VADirectoryClick here for Australian images

anitac
    Participant

Hi @Kathiemt, look for #description in your css. I have added the color line for you below. Either copy/paste over the current styling or just add the color line in your current code changing the color to what you want.

[css]
    #description {
    color: #CC9900;
    font-size: 12px;
    font-style: italic;
    }[/css]

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

kathiemt
    Participant

Thank you so much. I couldn’t work out where it was getting its colour from if there wasn’t a line with the colour in it. I had seen the bit with the font size and style. I’ve added the colour.  It’s now working. Thank you once again.

Virtual Assistant & Nature Photographer
    Kathie Thomas: VADirectoryClick here for Australian images

anitac
    Participant

You’re welcome. Sometimes it’s pulling css from another area. If you experience that in another location – just try adding the line in the designated area and it will probably work.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Changing title and description colour in Vintage Theme’ is closed to new replies.