Changing title and description colour in Vintage Theme

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Changing title and description colour in Vintage Theme

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AC 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kathiemt
    Participant

I’ve worked out how to change the Title colour but can’t work out how to change the description colour. I just can’t see reference to it in the css. Can someone point me in the right direction please?

http://juliecini.com.au/  The current text colour is too hard to read.

Virtual Assistant & Nature Photographer
    Kathie Thomas: VADirectoryClick here for Australian images

AC
    Blocked

Hi @Kathiemt, look for #description in your css. I have added the color line for you below. Either copy/paste over the current styling or just add the color line in your current code changing the color to what you want.

[css]
    #description {
    color: #CC9900;
    font-size: 12px;
    font-style: italic;
    }[/css]

kathiemt
    Participant

Thank you so much. I couldn’t work out where it was getting its colour from if there wasn’t a line with the colour in it. I had seen the bit with the font size and style. I’ve added the colour.  It’s now working. Thank you once again.

Virtual Assistant & Nature Photographer
    Kathie Thomas: VADirectoryClick here for Australian images

AC
    Blocked

You’re welcome. Sometimes it’s pulling css from another area. If you experience that in another location – just try adding the line in the designated area and it will probably work.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Changing title and description colour in Vintage Theme’ is closed to new replies.