Tagged: translation glitches
I built a site for a bilingual Belgian client, and used the same translation procedure on both. On the NL site, "speak your mind" (the comment header) is translated into Dutch. But on the FR site, it's still in English. Does anyone know how I can fix this? I'm NOT a coder, so the instructions need to be simple.
A second translation issue is that on the Dutch site, inner pages have "door (author's name)" instead of "by (author's name)" because I fixed that using the Genesis simple edits plugin. But on the homepage, "by" is still in English. And on the French site it's correct on the homepage too.
I'm not an expert in translated sites (even though I know a couple other languages), but I can point you to a plugin that may help - I know that many people have success with it.
Dave Chu · Custom WordPress Developer – likes collaborating with Designers
I have that installed already, yes. Still have those problems.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe to get early access to new themes, discounts and brief updates about what's new with StudioPress!