#comments link not working?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion #comments link not working?

This topic is: resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Susan Nelson 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

EyeOfTheTiger
    Participant

Hi,

Just noticed that when you click on the “Leave a Review” link underneath the post title, the anchor link of #comments does not take you to the bottom of the page to the “Speak Your Mind/Leave a Review” section as I think it should. How do I rectify this please?

WP:3.5.2
    Gen: 2.0.1
    Magazine: 2.1
    Exampe below…

http://clothescatalogues.co.uk/jacamo/

Thanks

Mike

http://clothescatalogues.co.uk/jacamo/

Gary Jones

The #comments ID is for the comment form. Since you have to be logged in to write a comment, this element isn’t appearing, hence the link apparently does nothing.

Changes in Genesis 2.0 – the ultimate guide to every single change in Genesis Framework 2.0, 2.0.1 and 2.0.2 (all 159 of them!) | @GaryJ

EyeOfTheTiger
    Participant

aha – good spot ;)

Thanks Gary

Gary Jones

A colleague has pointed out that you should try updating to WP 3.6, since for him, the link goes down to the start of the comments (#respond) instead of to the non-existent comment form.

Changes in Genesis 2.0 – the ultimate guide to every single change in Genesis Framework 2.0, 2.0.1 and 2.0.2 (all 159 of them!) | @GaryJ

Susan Nelson
    Participant

I’ve been wondering about this, too. I have the latest version of both WordPress and Genesis and the comments link does not take you down to the comment area of the post.

Susan Nelson | Oh, Hello Designs | Twitter | Facebook

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.