Custom class for home page div

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Custom class for home page div

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rfmeier 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

danieray
    Participant

If there is a better way to approach this, please let me know, but this is what I’m trying to figure out:

I have a sidebar with a repeating background image that I want the height to be the same as the content area of each page. I am able to achieve this if I add the bg image to the div #content-sidebar-wrap, but then the image shows up on the home page which I don’t want. Can I add a class to the home page div so I can remove the background image?

If I add the background image to the sidebar it doesn’t show up on the home page, but it no longer has the same height of the content area.

What’s the best (easiest) way for me to get this working correctly on every page except the home page? Thanks!

http://bmt.diedrick.net

rfmeier
    Participant

Hello.

You can set the background image to none on the home page. Try this

[css]
    /* line ~645 */
    .home #content-sidebar-wrap {
    background-image: none;
    }[/css]

Make sure this is below the #content-sidebar-wrap declaration so it can override.

I hope this helps.

danieray
    Participant

That did it! I thought I tried that, but probably didn’t have it UNDER the #content-sidebar-wrap. Thanks so much!

rfmeier
    Participant

You are welcome. I am glad I could help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.