Custom Menu and MP3 Player

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Custom Menu and MP3 Player

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

anitac
    Participant

I was wondering if an MP3 would play from the Custom Menu if I added the link to the MP3 file? I know if I use the Audio player and post the URL to the mp3 link – it will convert the file to a player. Would it convert the file on the Custom Menu?

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

nickthegeek
    Keymaster

no, it wouldn’t do that. You would need some custom code to make it happen, probably using do_shortcode() with the shortcode and URL plus this tutorial.

http://billerickson.net/genesis-wordpress-nav-menu-content/

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  nickthegeek.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  nickthegeek.

anitac
    Participant

Thanks Nick. I want to try it on the Stretch theme. I’ll post back if I get it to work.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

anitac
    Participant

I was able to find this and it works for what I need it to do. Plus it allows you to add it to the top or the bottom of your screen.

http://scmplayer.net/

anitac
    Participant

I found the SCM MUSIC PLAYER – http://scmplayer.net/ which will allow me to do what I want.

anitac
    Participant

I found the SCM MUSIC PLAYER – scmplayer[dot]net which will allow me to do what I want.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Custom Menu and MP3 Player’ is closed to new replies.