Date of theme

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Date of theme

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  babrees 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

babrees
    Participant

What’s happened to the date that used to show in the member downloads area?

You used to have a column with the date that version was released – it’s gone :(   I found that very handy.

I saw somebody a while ago had asked if that column could be made sortable (which I would also have loved) so I’m not alone in wanting that column.

Any chance of bringing it back (pretty please)?

Gary Jones

Hi babrees,

I’ve passed this thread on to one of the staff who will hopefully get back to you about it :-)

Changes in Genesis 2.1 – the ultimate guide to every single change in Genesis Framework 2.1 and 2.1.1 (all 88 of them!) | @GaryJ

Daisy Olsen
    Keymaster

Hi Babrees,

I would suggest that you direct this type of question regarding the members area of StudioPress via the official support channel by logging into http://my.studiopress.com.  Your question will be more likely to reach the eyes of someone that is able to respond.

babrees
    Participant

Thanks folks.

I didn’t think it was a question for suppport, unless of course your saying that it hasn’t been removed and it’s just my members’ area misbehaving. :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Date of theme’ is closed to new replies.