Default Image Link

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Default Image Link

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  akasocrates 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

akasocrates
    Participant

Not sure if I missed a change to WordPress behavior. All these years, when I upload an image…for a blog post for example…I click “none” to image link. This way, no permalink is created to a page with just that image.

Now, I can’t seem to find a way to NOT create this link. And conversely, I also can’t seem to find a way to set the permalink of the image to my choosing.

I tried searching the forums, but wasn’t hitting the right search terms or couldn’t find any discussions. Would appreciate any thoughts/help.

Thanks in advance!

AC
    Blocked

Click the image to EDIT it. You will see the link right on the edit screen.

akasocrates
    Participant

Thanks for the quick reply anitac. That works if I’m using an image in a post/page.

However, I’ve uploaded an image for use in the home page of Minimum Pro. I have a text widget and am able to post the image and set the link to where I want.

But still, when I go to Media in my WP Admin and hit “edit” on that image, it still creates/keeps the link to a page with just that image like here: http://realworldsupplychain.com/?attachment_id=3096

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  akasocrates.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.