Different Menus | Unique Pages

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Different Menus | Unique Pages

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jeffkofahl 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

elkiehound
    Participant

We are designing a website for a company that has two locations.  The home page will be a common page of content for both locations.  On the home page will be menu (links) to each of the locations which will direct to a landing page for the respective location.

The menu on the individual location landing pages will need to be unique and be different than the Home page.

How can we make the menu’s different for these individual pages ?

For Example:

Home Page:

About

Location A (to landing page)

Location B (to landing page)

Location A:

Pricing A

Schedule B

Location B:

Pricing B

Schedule C

braddalton
    Participant

jeffkofahl
    Participant

I was able to just simply change the words in the plugin from secondary to primary in all instances and the menu control switched to primary.

On another related question if I’m using a category menu in the menu structure when that menu is activated is there a way to control the resulting primary navigation menu.  (ie. keep it put)  As it stands when I select a category menu that brings up all the posts by a category vs. an individual post by itself,  the resulting Default Primary Menu takes back over.

jeffkofahl
    Participant

Disregard the above, completely missed part of the base functionality…hello.

Hopefully the Primary to Secondary part helps someone.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.