Disappearing logo after Genesis 1.91 ver upgrade

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Disappearing logo after Genesis 1.91 ver upgrade

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

dmcagulada
    Participant

My Logo disappeared after upgrading to Gen ver 1.91 the theme setting is still set to image logo so why is it gone???

Website is http://www.onlinebusinessnetworker.com

Susan

I’m viewing your site through Chrome, and I’m seeing a logo in your header (it’s a world with your site’s name and a some characters in a circle on the right of your site name). Let me know if it should be something else.

I recommend clearing your cache, or looking at your site from another browser and/or another computer.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

dmcagulada
    Participant

Hi Susan,

I restored the previous version of Genesis as there were more bugs than I needed to deal with¬† at this time. Currently using streamline version 1. It wasn’t a cache problem as I had cleared both WP Supercache and my website browser at the time.¬† I noticed there were some other css issues as well.

Thanks,

David

Susan

Thanks for the follow-up, David. I’m going to close this thread – if you have another question, please go ahead and start a new thread.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Disappearing logo after Genesis 1.91 ver upgrade’ is closed to new replies.