Displaying full post on home page News Pro

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Displaying full post on home page News Pro

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David Chu 6 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Fitone

Hi,

This particular wordpress http://x5wellness.com/ blog does not show full post content on my home page. It limits the display to 25 words.

The post widget variations of show content, show excerpt or show content limit can only reduce the the full post to less than 25 words but it does not allow me to go over 25 or show full post.

The changes in frontpage .php code line which is {return 25; // pull first 50 words} has no effect. The full post option in other areas has no effect. Changes in any of the plugins has no effect.

Something is limiting the display to 25 words. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Vishy

http://x5wellness.com/

David Chu
    Participant

Hi,
    Sounds like you checked most normal parts. It looks like you’re a Featured Post or similar widget for that. Check the widget itself. Appearance…. Widgets… and look for content length settings on the Featured Post widget. That’s my best guess from the outside.

Dave

Dave Chu · Custom WordPress Developer – likes collaborating with Designers

Fitone

Hi,

Thank you for the reply. I found that my wishlist membership plugin is creating the truncation eventhough the post was not protected. This is unique to this site. I am contacting them for assistance.

Vishy

David Chu
    Participant

Good catch, glad you fixed it.

Dave Chu · Custom WordPress Developer – likes collaborating with Designers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.