dropdowns no longer work for corporate theme after genesis upgrade

Community Forums Forums General Discussion dropdowns no longer work for corporate theme after genesis upgrade

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cubecolour 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

bluex2
    Participant

Hi Guys

Is there a fix for this. How do we make dropdowns work for the corporate theme, as they no longer work after the latest genesis upgrade.

Unable to provide a url as it’s the clients test site and it’s password protected – let me know if it’s absolutely necessary.

Cheers
    Tony

anitac
    Participant

It’s always helpful to provide a link to your site because you may have made modifications, have plugins installed, etc., etc. Not all sites will have the same problem.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

bluex2
    Participant

So is this not a known issue for the Corporate theme as far as you are aware?

anitac
    Participant

I haven’t seen anyone report this as an issue on the community forum. If you think it is a bug, you should fill out a support ticket at my.studiopress.com.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

cubecolour
    Participant

I had a similar issue to this today, but I only saw the problem on the iPad and it didn’t seem to affect desktop browsers. The menu on the site uses unlinked parent menu items so the target was blank. In my case changing the blank targets of the blank menu items to ‘#’ was the workaround.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.