ecommerce plugin that works with genesis

Community Forums Forums General Discussion ecommerce plugin that works with genesis

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  delight 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

delight
    Participant

Hi,

I am looking for a WP ecommerce pligin that works with genesis, I have tried woo commerce but it wont install on genesis, help!

• This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  delight.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  delight.

Chris Cree
    Participant

WooCommerce works just fine with Genesis. I use it on several sites and it’s the eCommerce solution I recommend.

You may find it helpful to use the Genesis Connect for WooCommerce plugin because it will make integration a bit easier for you.

Beyond that, if you share the specific problem you are running into we might be able to help you out.

delight
    Participant

Thanks. I didn’t use the genesis connect plugin and I bet that’s why the install failed.

I have written and illustrated a cute kids book and I want to offer it as a digital download, I am wondering if the Genesis Connect for Easy Digital Downloads would be a good option for me. Have you used this one as well? I don’t want to crash my site when these plug ins update, have you had that problem?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.