Education Theme: Categories in 3rd column footer not looking good on mobile dev

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Education Theme: Categories in 3rd column footer not looking good on mobile dev

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

computerkitten
    Participant

When looking at the bottom of this website on my Iphone and using the “View Responsive” Design web developer toolbar option, on the smaller screens (like my Iphone), the Categories appears that its running into the 2nd column as it is currently located in the 3rd column footer widget area.

Website is here:

http://tinyurl.com/ag5zvfk

When looking at the widths of those 3 widget footer areas they are all similar… in that they all have a percentage width each.  Not sure why this is not just falling underneath as it should in a responsive view.

Ideas?

Thanks,

CK

anitac
    Participant

I just looked on my Android and you’re right. But I also notice that the top right custom menu is not centering or adjusting to the phones width – the text is going off the right side. I think that might be what’s confusing that widget area.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.