Education Theme: Menu Won't Flush Right

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Education Theme: Menu Won't Flush Right

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pebkac 1 year ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

pebkac
    Participant

Hello all.

I’m working with the Education Theme and I just realize that my menu won’t flush right as it does in the demo or on other sites I’ve created using this theme. What am I doing wrong here, or what have I missed? It appears that the menu is somehow “centered” in the middle of the page, and there’s space left on the right side of it, where I could theoretically put more items, though I don’t want to. You can view the site here: http://bit.ly/15ErhwZ

Also, is it possible to use a Custom Menu for this theme and still use the Primary Navigation add on of having Today’s Date featured? If so, how would I get that to work?

Thanks.

http://bit.ly/15ErhwZ

Anita
    Participant

You have some additional code in your CSS:

[css]body.gspm .widget-area ul.menu {
    left: 0 !important;
    min-height: 35px !important;
    }[/css]

This is why it won’t flush right. Delete it and it will flush right.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

pebkac
    Participant

A quick Google search tells me that code is from the Genesis Social Profiles Menu plugin, which I do have installed on the theme. Will deleting that code cause that plugin not to work correctly?

pebkac
    Participant

Hello again,

I tried removing all the code, and it caused the plugin to act weird in the secondary sidebar, so instead I tried just deleting the “left: 0 !important;” part, and the menu seemed to have fixed itself, without any weird spacing to the secondary sidebar. I guess we can consider this issue resolved, unless someone else has something they’d like to offer as a final solution.

Thanks again for your input, and helping me get to the root of the issue. :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.