Education Theme Question about Header Background Image and Body Background Image

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Education Theme Question about Header Background Image and Body Background Image

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nerdworker 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

JohnsonMktg

I’m attempting to incorporate a background image to both the header section where the logo is, and the body section of the website…. I want the current background image of the body to be shown also in the header area without looking like there is separation between the two and looking broken up like it currently does (because i had to create a separate background image for the header) I hope that makes sense… when you take a look at the site, what i want to accomplish is to have the palm tree fronds from the background image wrap up and around the logo as if the background image of the content area and the header are one single image. any assistance would be greatly appreciated!!!

http://www.johnsonmarketing.net/demo/westvolusiaregionalchamber

nerdworker

Hi!

I’m not exactly sure what effect you are trying to achieve, but would it help to make the header transparent so the body image shows through? So instead of using a background-image, you would use background-color: transparent;

I hope that helps. If not, perhaps try to explain the desired effect more or mock up an image.

Regards,

Stefanie
    nerdworker.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.