eNews Extended Optin Bar Problems

Community Forums Forums General Discussion eNews Extended Optin Bar Problems

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anschoolfield 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

anschoolfield

http://susanphillips.myamandadesignplayground.com/

I have just about used up everything I can find on the internet, and my own common sense on this problem, and I am wondering if anyone here could help me out on this :)

I have built it off of the Modern Portfolio theme, but have customized a lot of it for the client’s purposes.

Under the main image of the site is a green bar that houses the Genesis eNews Extended plugin. On regular desktop screens, the widget centers. Well on iPads and other lower resolution screens the submit button drops down to a second line. This was very frustrating for the client, and I tried everything I could, and still could not resolve the issue. So as a last resort, I set it to align left at 1250px which seems to be the breaking point. This also frustrates the client because she wants the optin bar to be centered.

I’m at a loss as far as what to do, maybe somebody out there could help, as we have spent too much time on this already. Thanks in advance! :)

http://www.susanphillips.myamandadesignplayground.com/

Tom
    Participant

Hi, just an opinion, but I think what you’ve got works well … until your break to 100% for the form components at 1005px. Try changing 100% to 31% at that break, then trigger 100% at ~ 650px.

Choose your next site design from over 300 Genesis themes.
    Updates via GenesisThemes.ca | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr

anschoolfield

Hmm ok, that’s a good suggestion, but, the client likes it the way it is, except that at 1250px where I adjust the margin to let it align left. She would rather it stay aligned center, but when I do that, on some resolutions the submit button goes down to another line. The client likes them all on the same line until 1005px. But I do appreciate your suggestion, even though she doesn’t like it. :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.