Enterprise Theme – Replace WP-Cycle with Genesis Slider

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Enterprise Theme – Replace WP-Cycle with Genesis Slider

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  buddy_boy8403 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

buddy_boy8403
    Participant

Website: http://ashley-donaldson-counseling.lifespanintervention.com/

I would like to replace the WP-Cycle slider on the home page of the Enterprise theme with the Genesis Slider.  Is there a tutorial on how to do this specifically for the Enterprise theme?  I looked around in the Resources, Code Snippets, Tutorials, etc and couldn’t find one.

Susan

In the Enterprise theme, the WP-Cycle slider is in the HomePage Top Widget. Just install and activate the Genesis Slider plug-in, and move that into the HomePage Top Widget, and remove the WP-Cycle slider.

Are you looking for a tutorial for using the Genesis Slider, or just specifically for switching out one slider for another?

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

buddy_boy8403
    Participant

I’ve never used the genesis slider, so I wasn’t sure what all was involved with replacing wp-cycle.  I’ll try what you said and give it a shot.  If I run into questions I’ll post back.  Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.