Executive Banner Not Showing

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Executive Banner Not Showing

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  beoleary1 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

beoleary1
    Participant

I uploaded a 1140×100 image as a jpg.  It shows in the Banner set up as uploaded, but does not show on my webpage.

Anita
    Participant

Post the link to your site here.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

beoleary1
    Participant

Here you go:  http://www.trans-tec-online.com

I send you a screen shot, but not sure if we can send attachments via this forum.

Anita
    Participant

Where are you trying to place that banner? What page – home page, inside page?

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Anita
    Participant

Looks like you have two #header codes in your CSS. One is located at about Line 30 and the other #header is located at 193. Remove the one at 193 and the one at 30 will show up.

beoleary1
    Participant

Thanks figured it out.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.