Executive Theme Header in Safari

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Executive Theme Header in Safari

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  JoeX 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

JoeX
    Participant

Hello everyone.  I’m using the Executive theme for a client website. The client says the header logo and about 20% of the home page gets cut off in his computer (he’s running Safari 5.1.7).

I installed the responsive header plugin and did a browser check online and everything looks fine there, but he is still having that problem.

Could it be his computer screen / browser, or is there something really wrong with the header / css?

Any input is appreciated.

http://www.2ndamendmentink.com

cdils
    Participant

Hey there,
    I checked in Safari (vs 6) and it looks fine. Also looks normal in Firefox, too. I saw you’ve got a min-height set on the header, so it looks like you’re doing the right thing.

The only other thing I could think of to try is adding display: block to your #header tag.

Cheers,
    Carrie

Have you been helped in this forum? Pay it forward and answer someone else’s question. I bet you’ll know the answer to at least one question. :)

I host a weekly Genesis-focused podcast called Genesis Office Hours. I tweet @cdils.

JoeX
    Participant

Thanks Carrie.  I appreciate your input!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by  JoeX.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by  JoeX.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.