Executive Theme Home Page Formatting Gone

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Executive Theme Home Page Formatting Gone

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  coverfie 1 year ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

coverfie
    Participant

http://www.collegegirlcleaningservice.com/

The formatting on this site is gone. The back pages are fine, but the home page is a mess. It looked great when I finished it and when I went in to check it a few hours later, it was a mess. I deactivated the plugins when I first installed it and put them back up one at a time to make sure all was right. What happened, and how can I fix it? The only plugins I have on now are the Genesis ones and a redirection plugin. The previous theme was Chameleon by Elegant themes. The client says they have had problems with plugins doing this kind of thing in the past, but I don’t have any activated except the ones I stated above.

Thanks!

Cynthia

Hard Boiled Greg
    Participant

Hi Cynthia,

I just tried to take a look and the site appears to be down?

HBG

coverfie
    Participant

Thank you for looking HBG. Unless they are having server problems I can’t see why it would not be there. The site is formatted this morning except for the style sheet changes; they are not showing up as of 6:30am MST. When the blue gets replaced with hot pink, that is when the changes will be complete…I guess.

Maybe it is on the server end and not the theme?

Thanks so much

Cynthia

http://www.collegegirlcleaningservice.com

coverfie
    Participant

I think you can close this ticket now. It appears to be there now. I think it was a server problem on their end.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Executive Theme Home Page Formatting Gone’ is closed to new replies.