Facebook post comments integration into wordpress

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Facebook post comments integration into wordpress

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  braddalton 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Ted
    Participant

Is there a way I can get a specific facebook post comments to be integrated into my wordpress blog post?

What I did was I created a blog post, and I promoted it onto facebook, and I want the same comments on facebook that is pertaining to that blog post to appear in the comments section of the same blog post. And I want the same for all the other blog posts as well, so that each and every blog post will have different facebook comments due to the different facebook posts.

I know of a plugin that will insert in facebook comments box but this shows the same comments throughout the whole blog, which is not what I wanted.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ted
    Participant

anyone has any idea if what I was asking in the starter thread is possible? anyone?

Chris Moore
    Participant

Hello there!

Did you ever get a solution to this? I can tell you what I do if you like.

Resepctfully, Chris Moore
    Web Dev, CSS Hacks, & Biz Consulting @ MooreCreativeIdeas.com / Blogging @ ReflectOnThis.com

Matthew Shane Roe

Chris, I’m interested in knowing whether the OP figured it out or not. Would you still consider sharing?

braddalton
    Participant
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.