Featured Image Not Working on Blog Page

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Featured Image Not Working on Blog Page

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  PrayersNApples 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

PrayersNApples

This is my first time publishing a new post with my Minimum Pro Theme, and the featured image/excerpt on the main blog page isn’t showing correctly. (I’m confused, because when I switched themes all of my previous posts loaded correctly?) All of the other entries show an excerpt, with a thumbnail version of the featured image (which I set individually for each post) aligned to the left of the text. I set the featured image like normal for today’s post – however, it’s displaying full-sized and centered (as it appears in the regularly formatted post) under the title. (The excerpt part is still displaying as it should.) Any suggestions? Like I said, I’m especially confused because all of the other posts are formatted correctly. (Thanks in advance!)

http://www.prayersandapples.com/blog

http://www.prayersandapples.com/blog

Susan

Jessica: Make sure that under Genesis > Theme Settings > Content Archives, you have it set to “display Featured Image”. You might also want to run the regenerate thumbnails plugin, so that all the images are correctly sized for the featured image sizes of this theme…

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

PrayersNApples

Thanks! :) That solved it – the image size under content archives had been changed.. Still don’t know why it wouldn’t apply to all posts? But doesn’t matter, because everything’s working great now! :) Thanks again! :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Featured Image Not Working on Blog Page’ is closed to new replies.