Featured Page Widget – random image?

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Featured Page Widget – random image?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rwboyd 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

rwboyd
    Participant

Hi there!

Just completed an update of a client’s website: http://haltonregionpestcontrol.com/ and we all love the way it turned out. We’re using the Enterprise Pro theme.

One thing we really want to do is to rotate out the image or have a random image (from a set) display on page refresh so that everytime someone comes to the page we have a different animal up there.. (we have 4 or 5 high quality images we’ve purchased for the website to display there) ..

My thought is something that will enable multiple featured images and pull a random one each time from that page. or a totally separate plugin that would do the job. We want the text on the right to stay static if possible.

Any ideas or solutions?

Thanks!

http://haltonregionpestcontrol.com/

Susan

I hope you were able to get your issue resolved. If not, please check back in, and I can escalate for you. Thanks!

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

rwboyd
    Participant

Nope no ideas or responses on that.

would be a great feature though, multiple featured images.

Susan

What about a slider? I really like the Soliloquy slider – it’s a premium slider, but it’s been worth it, in my opinion.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

rwboyd
    Participant

I have thought of it, but thought it may be easier to just allow multiple featured images on the main post. I don’t want it to slide either, just to display a random image from a collection of about 5 pics whenever someone comes to the front page of the site.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.