Featured Widget Amplified is at it again!

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Featured Widget Amplified is at it again!

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TravisPri 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jjwyah
    Participant

This is now the second time this has happened and had a very nice person who walked me through fixing my unlined images on my home page a month or so ago.. Since then, I have made the images a little larger and today they started getting messed up. Everything looked good, but now the images are not lining up. Is there anything I can do? It really looks awful.

Thanks very much!

http://www.thespicekitrecipes.com

http://www.thespicekitrecipes.com

TravisPri
    Participant

Hi there,

Try adding the following to your style.css:

.gfwa-4 {
    clear: both;
    }

Hope that works for you!

jjwyah
    Participant

Well it fixed it in the home bottom widget, but now that seemed to have caused the same issue in the Home Right (Jenn’s Favorites and Gary’s Favorites) widget. I honestly don’t know anything about programming at all. That’s why I bought the theme and followed it exactly as the theme demo was set up. Very frustrating.

Any suggestions as to how to fix this widget? Maybe I put the code in the wrong place. I just pasted it to the very bottom after the code to fix the problem the first time.

}

#home-bottom .featuredpage .page,
    #home-bottom .featuredpost .post {
    display: table;
    float: left;
    padding: 0 0 15px 0;
    width: 100%;
    }

}
    #home-bottom .featuredpost .post {
    min-height: 330px;
    }
    .gfwa-4 {
    clear: both;
    }

}

Thanks!

Jenn

TravisPri
    Participant

Did you get it figured out? It looks right to me now but I don’t know what it’s supposed to look like.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.