FireFox is Not Displaying My Blog Header (very puzzled!)

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks FireFox is Not Displaying My Blog Header (very puzzled!)

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  JLeBlanc 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

JLeBlanc

Firefox isn’t displaying my blog header that I uploaded using the Genesis Simple Hooks plugin; however the header displays fine in Chrome and IE. I created a custom.css and found that I couldn’t get the header to look right using the custom style sheet so I turned to the Genesis Simple Hooks plugin to get the job done. The plugin worked but I discovered that the image is missing in Firefox. I emptied the Cache and even reinstalled Firefox but it didn’t rectify the problem. I recently bought the Genesis Framework along with the Lifestyle Pro child theme so I’m fairly new to using Genesis and customizing my WordPress blog but am eager to learn! Can anyone lend their expertise? =)

• This topic was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by  Susan. Reason: this is not a forum bug or suggestion. Moving to the appropriate forum
    • This topic was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by  Susan. Reason: this is not a forum bug or suggestion. Moving to the appropriate forum
    http://www.jamie-leblanc.com

Anita
    Participant

Look for this code in your style sheet and comment out the two lines I have below. Save and see if it works.

.header-full-width .title-area, .header-full-width .site-title {
    text-align: center;
    /* width: 100%;*/
    }
    .title-area {
    float: left;
    /* width: 320px;*/
    }

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

JLeBlanc

Thanks for the reply anitac but I’m not sure what you mean by “comment out the two lines I have below” could you explain please?

JLeBlanc

Dismiss that last request anitac….I figured it out, I just Googled what “comment out” refers to and your instructions worked brilliantly! Appreciate it! =)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.